Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun

Thursday we spent the day at Uncle Scott and Aunt Jean's house. The kids got to spend a few hours in the pool and I got lots of time holding sweet baby Mike.

Kiki with no floaties!!


Cameron doing a cannon ball!


Left-over cherries on my face.....


Boys having a good time.

Kayley swimming.

Cameron holing baby Mike.


Kayley holding baby Mike. She was so fascinated with Mike. I think because he was the same size as one of her baby dolls at home. She loved touching his ears and nose. She loved on him alot!! Good thing he is already Tyson proof - Kayley is learning what EASY means!!!




1 comment:

  1. SO SWEET!!! I need copies of pics. LOL..I feel like I missed the whole day...BUT it was good seeing everyone and visiting. Can't wait to see everyone again soon.

    ReplyDelete