Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures


The other night I stayed up late looking through pictures trying to prepare for a scrap-booking week.....I am so excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I have only ummmmm 5726 pictures on my computer of which oh probably close to 2000 haven't been printed. Yes I LOVE taking pictures. Anyways, I found these cute pictures that I wanted to share. So enjoy!

Cameron and Kayley Feb. 2007



Kayley's 1st day - oh where did the time go??



Cameron working on the house last summer!

Meet the Riley's - the first time the kids really play with each other they find the mud! Are you surprised???
Mother's Day 2009

Kayley and Kiki at the lake
The whole gang!
Kiki, Lane, Kayley, Landon, & Cameron


Well all I have to say to this picture is .... it's Cameron...need I say more!!!!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin pic. LOL Don't be overwhelmed...pic your favorite shots and start with those. You are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete